I would like to make a website and phone app to provide people in different countries access to their local and international markets.
The following are the main ideas:
Local market (similar to popular websites such as [login to view URL] or autotrader or ebay..etc)
- users can be either an individual, or a dealership
- users can list their cars
- users can buy cars
- sale is done either by fixed price or auction like in ebay
- lots of automation and API use. for example, VIN decoder using the phone app the user can scan the VIN number of the car and the information preloaded automatically to avoid typos.
International market: similar to [login to view URL] or caromoto
- Cars listed from the following auto auctions: Copart, IAA, Adesa, Maheim.
- There a page to calculate the shipping and fees (i will give you all these costs including inland transportation, ocean transportation)
- Buying from these auctions is done through my account, by connecting via API to the auction.