We have built a website using Wordpress. The site is involving a plugin called Fancy Product Designer. The site is to sell products that users can customize, e.g. adding/amending text and adding photos from various of sources. We now have a semi-built website and would like to do some enhancement on and bug fixing on it. The scope of this project involves :
1. We encountered a bug that we cannot add customized product into the cart. This is a new problem and we were able to do so before that. We suspect it involves some php problems. You will need to fix this bug.
2. Please help review the structure of our website and optimize it. e.g. cache etc.
3. Please help optimize the mobile view. Now, we installed a theme and its layout works as well in Ipads but not mobile phones.
4. In the fancy product designer plugin, we would like to make the text box able to expand itself when the user input a lot of text. This function was written and work before and it does not work now.
5. In the single product page, currently when we click on the images of product, users can view the image in a black-out popup page. We want to change it so that the image will be shown in the same page instead by replacing the biggest image.
Payment term : 100% after the whole project has been done.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $1275 for this job
Hi, Greeting for the day, Hope you are doing well Please initiate chat to discuss your requirement in details Thanks Karun Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.