I have an idea for a simple screensaver using the feed of a chosen slack-channel API and then displaying as random tiles of the <x> most recent posts.
The tile should be a template with an image area, a text field with limited amount of characters and a small link preview.
This AppleTV app is connecting the Slack API data with a visual representation on screen.
Reference can be the standard appleTV screensaver (happy to copy the same bahaviour)
- When I startup the app through my apple TV, I want to connect with my slack group and choose one of the existing channels (as a menu item)
- the menu also allows me to enter anything necessary to connect to my slack group and slack channels
- The app runs like a 'screensaver' constantly as a screensaver-feature
- Using the menu, I can change to another existing slack channel at any time
- The menu gives me the option to choose how many recent posts are displaying (ie. the most 5 recent posts, to the most 15 recents posts)
- I can choose wether the posts are showing in random order, alphabetically or by timeline
Please see attached mockup wireframes for a developer brief.
Also I need your quote to be detailed according to features, milestones and timelines.