Wordpress PayPal Plugin Modification
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $28 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
The project is 99% complete:
[url removed, login to view]
The final part is testing whether the payment goes through via PayPal and membership info emailed. The current theme being used for the project is: [url removed, login to view]
There is an events plugin in the theme. Issue is when the payment is made for an event via PayPal (after setting up PayPal merchant account details for the website), the payment although being cleared by PayPal and received in merchant account successfully, is shown as pending in the events section of the website. Secondly, the email generated as a result of this payment requires some modification.
The brief description of what needs to be done is as follows:
To outline, these are as follows:
1) The seller sets a return URL on Paypal. What is this for?
After payment the buyer gets sent back to the site to see a event ticket.
The url that was entered is ignored.
2) Is there a specific URL that should be entered into autoreturn field?
If so, what is this?
3) The ticket that gets seen upon successful payment redirect - where can this be seen again?
If the user doesn't print it immediately, it does not get emailed to them so where can it be re-acessed?
4) The email that is sent to buyer - can the contents of the email be customized?
5) What is the purpose of asking for then name/email/address/phone number and additional notes when someone presses the buy button? Where is this data stored? Is it needed? Shouldn't they just get directed to PayPal payment page?
Currently the data captured at this stage is sent in the confirmation email, but this makes no sense. Why would you send the buyer his own details? He already knows these!
6) When the admin logs in to see successful payments, the payment is marked as "pending", not successful.
This is despite the fact that payment was received and it WAS a successful transaction.
7) On the admin panel it shows the transaction number at £0. It should actually say the actual amount.
8) Setup testing for Memberships.
Note: You must have PayPal merchant account with you for testing purposes. This is a short project and needs to be delivered during the weekend.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online