Update PHP script to provide confirmation data was written to file
This project was successfully completed by ozzy72 for $29 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In2 days
We have an online form that uses a php script to write the form data to a file on the webserver. I would like to update that script, so users get a confirmation that the data has actually been written to the file. It would also be a nice feature to display some sort of confirmation code (that would also be written to the file). If the data is not written to the file, we would want to display a message that let's the user know this.
Browse Related Skills
- Fix my landing page issue
- Server was hacked. Spam is being sent. Need spam stopped and server hardened to keep out spammers. I can get root access. This job has to be done in the next hour so if your going to bed now please don't bid. This is now only.
- Make css material design, fix formatting issues
- Laravel - Simple between two dates filter request
- Wordpress blog - add Prev - Next button
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online