PhP form + bind records + apache vhost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Please bid if you be able to finish this project today.
I need one php form to be created:
Ex: In which you choose one subdomain, after the form is sent, it checks if the folder for subdomain is exist, if not, than create one with choosed name, add one A record to bind and host details in apache config file for the subdomain.
The subdomain must be available instantly.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Products and Features That Maximize Your Freelancer Account
- How to Start a Blog & How to Craft Your First Introductory Post
- How to Launch Your Freelance Company in Just 10 Days
- How to Get Your Name Out There as a Startup: 5 Simple Marketing Strategies
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online