Integration of new design in existing Delivery application coded over MVC Framework and new features
This project was successfully completed by jatindhoot for $1300 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In14 days
There is an existing delivery application coded in PHP MVC Framework. We want to integrate new design for that project.
We will be sharing design with shortlisted candidate.
Alongwith design changes developer is supposed to work on following new features:-
1. Currently all drivers are displayed on map in admin area, which is fine. We want to implement color coding for pins to visually distinguish which drivers are active and which are inactive.
2. We should be able to define NO DELIVERY territories from admin. When an order placement is attempted, customer should be informed if they attempt to select NO DELIVERY zone as shipment address.
3. In admin while displaying driver listing, there should be one column with driver's current status to allow us to determine which driver is active and which not.
4. There should be reject button to reject customer's permit if something wrong is find. Doing so should trigger an email notification to customer asking him/her to reupload.
5. In admin, while displaying driver listing, there should be a way to force driver logout from driver app.
Developer should deliver ER diagrams, Class diagrams alongwith source code.
Code should be committed on GIT repositories.
We are expecting 45 days warranty/support upon final delivery.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online