Graphics library integration with Jupyter notebooks
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $172 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want to get the python library [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) running inside Jupyter notebooks so that the graphics appear inside the notebook, instead of in a separate window.
This is the functionality I'm looking for:
1) Put the file [url removed, login to view] into the directory where Jupyter is running.
2) From inside a notebook, "from graphics import *"
3) The command "win = GraphWin(name, width, height )" should create a graphics space in the notebook, below the cell where the command was executed. (Essentially identical to the way matplotlib works.)
4) References to a variable that points to that GraphWin object in subsequent cells should affect that same drawing area, not create a new one.
I'm ok with there being one additional line of initialization, e.g. "graphics inline" or something like that.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online