Application for scheduled data extractions from Google Analytics.
Sending predefined API requests to GA on scheduled basis, saving the results as xml files.
- Simple User registration (name, email)
- User data: list of registered GA connections/profiles, saved requests, saved files.
- Google Authentication
- Request setup: selecting accounts and profiles. Selecting predefined requests. Selecting schedule. Select period dimension (day,week,month, year). Selecting span (number of days/weeks/months back). selecting filters and defining segments. deactivate/pause schedule.
- request configurations: build requests based on selected period dimensions.
- scheduler/cron for running requests.
- data output: saved files accessable at urls as html tables and original format (xml)
- data input (requests): predefined by administrator, as api request urls.
Expected usage/load: 50-100 users, each 5-10 extracts on schedules
Expecting fully functional application sat up on our servers, with the neccessary accounts at Google put up in our names.