Edit Configurations in PHP Between Wordpress Sites (CHANGES/UPGRADES)
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 70
Hello - **PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING**
We are looking for someone to make changes to existing API functionality between two Wordpress sites. We are looking for simple changes that accomplish the goals without causing sites to break. We need you to add the following:
1. Allow Certain Fields to Be Edited by Admin
2. Changes Made by Admin update API Data on Another Site (API already in place)
3. Route Gravity Form Submission to Email of Account Holder (based on Database API)
4. Edit A Layout Table Setting in Plugin
These should be code changes and require experience with customizing Wordpress plugins in PHP code. You will be asked to write all changes in a change log.
Looking forward to working with you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online