We are a powerseller on eBay and we list thousands of auctions a month. I need a program that will do the following:
1) Find all my 7 day auctions that will be
ending within a specific period of time (for example, all 7 day auctions
which have between 12:01 hours and 12:02 hours left in the auction), and then
2) bulk-change their prices, descriptions and titles and then
3) bulk cancel the same all those same listings.
The program needs to do this constantly and be constantly revising my auctions. As well, it is important that the whole
process take place within a very short time ([url removed, login to view]), with lag or room for error.
It can be done with the eBay API/XML
For the person who can do this for us, we will have a neverending list of auction automation projects to start.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4. The programmer proves that the software can accomplish the needed goals for a large amount of products, and without any errors.
XML or the language of the eBay API, or whatever langauge is the most efficient.