The concept is a simple application to capture an expense "as it happens".
The target platforms are the iPhone and Windows Mobile 6 (probably standard and professional).
You can bid on development for either platform, or both. Please be clear in your response so we know what you are bidding on.
This app is designed to compliment a receipt management web app.
After launching the app, a user can take a photo of a receipt with their phone's built-in camera.
The user will be able to accept the image (if good image) or discard and snap another image.
Once the user is happy with the image, they should be prompted to enter the store name, amount, and date (default should be today's date). The expense record (including the photo) for the receipt will be stored on the phone in a simple database (receipt image, date, total, store).
* Browse expense records & view receipt photo/image in a simple table layout
* Create, modify and delete individual expense records
* Select individual expense records and send them via email
* 1-click process to upload expenses to a web based account. More details to follow when you respond to the bid. The underlying process would be either a) send expense record with image by email, or b) use proprietary API probably using HTTP post to a form (details to be provided)
* Option to sign up for an account with the web-based app from within the mobile application.
I haven't asked for formal documentation because the project is relatively simple. However, it will probably be a good idea to sketch out some details of how the application works before coding starts.
Please bear that in mind when you submit your bid.