Similar to how SBS2003 sends an HTML email daily to the administrator, the purpose of this project is to make a Class object capable of generating an HTML email to a given email address on a scheduled delivery. The project is compromised of two separate Classes encapulsated in two console based applications written in C#:
1. A console-based application that encapsulates a "class" that will take a passed in dynamic string of HTML, compose an email (including image attachments for logo and possible future gif/jpeg created graphs that will temporarily be stored on disk) and send it to the given email address. For test purposes the console based application may use a static string to represent the dynamic content.
2. A console-based application that encapsulates a "class" that will install and remove an entry on demand into the Windows Scheduler to call the first application at a given time (passed in by an argument) every day. For test purposes the console based application may use a static time of 1:00am.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Ready-to-run condition includes the ability to open said delivered email in the most recent email programs, including Outlook, Outlook Express, MSN Webmail, ThunderBird etc.
C# code in Windows .NET environment. Code must work on Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro and Windows Server 2003. In other words, if you can keep it running within native .NET, you will be fine. :)