**ONLY TOP PROGRAMMERS PLEASE BID, MUST HAVE PROVEN BACKGROUND IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT - PREFERABLY PREVIOUS POS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE**
This bid request is for the Complete CLONE of an existing Restaurant POS System - see <[url removed, login to view]>
We require every functionality of the clone to be fully working as per the demo provided.
We will continue development of this software as a seperate bids which will be posted through rent a coder - so if you can produce excellent results, you will be given the further work.
The software must be reproduced in such a way that additions and modifications will be easy.
All code must be commented.
The only additional feature at this time would be the addition of a time-limited serial number i.e. You will create a serial number generator in which you will enter the date of expiry for that serial. The serial will then be generated as a 16 digit code.
The software will contain a serial number entry dialog button in the help menu. When the entered serial number expires then the software must prompt the user to enter a serial number to continue.
The software must also warn the user 14 days prior to the serial number expiring, (like the way norton anti-virus prompt for the user to re-purchase a licence)
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS AN EXACT REPLICA WITH ALL FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES FULLY WORKING.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The software should be developed in the same language as the demo and run on WIndows 95-XP
There should be 2 versions of the Serial Generator-
1. web based and developed in PHP
2. developed in the same language as the POS software