Global eBusiness Solutions, Inc. is offering a website re-design project for competitive bid. The overall site re-design has two potential phases, however this bid is for the first and simplest phase, which consists solely of page re-design into a new format that we give you a picture of. Phase two involves programming (creating a subscription service for our existing free lookup tool, and implementation of a third-party shopping cart/billing system). Phase two may be broken into a second and third phase depending on the skills and resources of the selected firm(s). The current website can be viewed at http://www.blacklistmonitoring.com. Basic requirements for the first phase, which is what this offering is for, are as follows:
1. We will provide selected designer (or selected candidates on request) with a storyboard/wireframe concept for the new website, including psd files
2. Use of tools such as Dreamweaver to create the site are acceptable, however we will not accept any site designs completed with content management systems. The sole exception to this is the existing blog, which should continue to use Wordpress.
3. Modifications to the blog to incorporate the new design scheme should be done such that software updates from Wordpress do not require any additional design work.
4. New website must be mobile/tablet friendly (e.g. liquid design or recognizes mobile devices and defaults to an appropriate display with a choice to view the full website)
5. Clean, organized code using current best practices and commenting/labels
6. Site must pass the W3C Markup Validation and not have Google Webmaster or SEOmoz crawl errors (we can run the SEOmoz test and give you the results)
7. Ensure site is optimized for SEO (current practices, no keyword stuffing, etc.) with keywords we will give you.
8. Article repository should be implemented in a more SEO friendly manner, and organized so that adding articles is simple and visitors can easily find the information they are looking for
9. Existing advertising needs to be included (with some changes that we will give you), and ad placement plans should be discussed and take into account Google’s placement heat map
10. Please anticipate some feedback and changes as we view the work-in-progress.
11. Final site should be deployed to our domain, but the work-in-progress needs to be displayed on a temporary domain/URL until complete.
12. Submission should include a compressed copy of the site root folder and all site elements such that we can quickly deploy the site to a new hosting service if desired.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $663 for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [login to view URL] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.