? Software engineering / Requirements Analysis / Project Management: Requirements collection, Requirements Definition, UML designs (use-cases, conceptual diagrams, classes-diagrams, sequential diagrams etc.), virtual windows and user interfaces design, ERD design, WBS diagrams, etc.
? Designing & programming Web applications: ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, PHP, JAVA servlet, HTML. XHTML, XML, HTML5, CSS, little skills in flash designs.
? DBMS Systems: SQL Server, mySQL.
? Entity Framework: Code First, Model First, Database First.
? Web Services: RMI in .NET.
? Web Mining: RDF/RDFs, Ontology.
? Data Mining: classification, associations, clustering...etc.
? Mobile Web.
? Design logical networks (little knowledge).
? Experience tools:
? Visual Studio.
? SQL Server Express.
? [url removed, login to view] (Like Dataset), Linq, or with creating manual connection and dealing with database by code.
? Star UML, Visual paradigm, Enterprise-Architect, ERD diagrams.
? CLIPS environment.
? Eclipse environment (for java and android).
? JCreator, netBeans, JBuilder.
? Packet Tracer.
? Customizations Open Source Applications: Prestashop, and others.
? Microsoft Office (ms project, ms visio).
? Experience from some achievements:
? E-Commerce Websites: Build e-commerce website application for AVICO Company in Hama.
? Some experiences from my achievements in ISE Program in the university:
• Compilers: My Graduation project is Mini java compiler: library for compiler, IDE, use tool flex, bison, code generation compliant to standard sun.
• Search Engines: Search Engine based-on-text, with interface that similar to Google, use famous algorithms and based on vector model with C#, based-on images, videos, etc.
• Customizing Open Source Application: Build e-commerce website e-library by customizing open source applications like: prestashop, and support e-payment by using paypal and others.
• Network Applications: Build Messenger Application: server-client side.
• Web Applications: EMIS System as Web Application.
• Windows Applications: lots of applications like: cinema library, windows calculator, notepad etc.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $4439 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Ecommerce Store website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider