I would like a custom page generator. In VB or Access Format
In a nutshell, this is how it should work:
1. I enter an unlimited amount of keywords.
3. Set a HTML template and use Keyword (for example: widgets) as a variable. So where ever on the html template I type [keyword], thats where the keyword (Widgets) should show up.
4. Than the software will retrieve the search data from [url removed, login to view] by placing that keyword in that search engine (Widgets in this case), and displaying those results at the bottom of each page created in 'Plain Text' (Like Notepad Text).
5. Also it will create pages (site map) to all the pages created. 30 links per page divided by three columns.
I've pasted an example of the page created in a zip file.
Good luck and all the best. Regrettably, I will only consider programmers with new ratings if they provide me a very very good demo. This is project that I need asap and will only appreciate serious programmers.
To your success!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).