Import inventory from mysql into Channel Advisor using PHP
Goal is to develop PHP two ways interface between Channel Advisor ([url removed, login to view]) database and mySQL database
• eBay principles (preferred)
We are a retail company that has mySQL database as inventory for its products. This information from this mySQL database must be imported in Channel Advisor database via PHP two ways interface. Channel Advisor database has its own PHP API.
API info - channel advisor developer network:
1) function that creates/ updates one inventory item
updates all product variation of this product id in Channel Advisor system
- input: product_id
- output: true/false
--- load all product variations of the product (table: product_variation, col: product_variation_id)
--- cycle through all product variations
--- if doesn't exist: create new, if exists, update
--- update all attributes which can be set via API, get data from product or product_variation table, any data that is not available populate with test data for now
--- database: eos (end of service)
2) function that cycles through all products and creates/ updates all inventory in Channel Advisor database
3) function that retrieves stock levels for one product item
- input: product_id
- output: array containing product_variation_ids containing array of all stock levels
- process: retrieve stock level info via API based on a given product id
4) simple test web application to test all the functions and to run import and see the results
The codes must have commentaries and be easy to understand and efficient.
Project Deliverables/ Success Criteria:
All the functions work and test application work without errors and unhandled exceptions. Import of database is completed.
Response Requirements for Providers: (please provide the following to be considered):
• your fixed rate for the entire project
• your estimated timeline.
• your general hours of availability during the week.
• your availability for ongoing work after completion of the project
• brief summary of applicable experience with proof