1. Membership site on wordpress
2. Members login and press a button to connect into their Facebook Ads Account.
3. Members then can pull in their LIVE ads that are running in Facebook, and set up the day part of the ads - ie - set the times they want the ads to run each day. So, if I wanted to run my ads from 6:00 am to 11:00 am then from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm daily, I can select that PER AD, and then it turns on and off daily without me having to mess with it.
4. Platform will need to scale to 1000's of memberships and be able to handle all the individual account cronjobs to turn ads on and off without crashing or running super slow.
5. Platform needs to scale to track 1000's upon 1000's of ads without missing a beat and saving people's ads so we don't screw up their ads accounts.
Facebook does not offer day-parting. Sites like Qwaya and socialadstool do, but they are very expensive, so I know it can be done somehow, maybe with a pluggin into the Facebook API for ads. Or something else - that's where you, the super skilled FB programmer comes in.
You will need to have extensive understanding of the ads API on FACEBOOOK, how a wordpress membership site will connect to individual accounts with Facebook, so members can BUY access to my site, create a User/pw, then login, connect into FB, then, See all their active ads running, and select the ones they wish to day part, and the times the ads should run.
Then they set it all in, and save it, and can log out, knowing with 100% confidence, their ads will turn on and off without missing a beat at the times they selected.
I will own 100% of the coding once this project is completed.