We need to rewrite a refine a project already developed for transforming a dynamic php nuke site in a static php nuke site for search engines optimization.
What we did and what we expect:
WHAT WE ALREADY DID
We modified already the attached file (that actually transform only the "stories", "articles" and "documents" section in html) in order to transform also documents (realized with another add-on called document juggler) and encyclopedia in html. (practically this program open sequentially the page of each article, for exemple [url removed, login to view] becomes the page
[url removed, login to view] . Each page is automatically rewritten in a specific directory as static)
As this transformation take place, we added a system for counting keywords in the body (determined on the base of a database of a possible keywords compared with the body text ) and writing relevant metatag, metadescription and links on each page (see our exemples).
We added also a system for doing automatically a sitemap:
[url removed, login to view]
transforming it in static:
[url removed, login to view]
WHAT WE WANT
1) The script is already running and fonctioning, but we are not expert programmer and we want to rewrite or revise our script in order to:
- eliminate some bugs and make a cleaner code
- include some control panel for adding easily keywords and related words
- include a simple control panel for modifying same variables (number of keywords etc..)
- create also automatically a [url removed, login to view] file that put the search engines away from the dynamic pages and just on the static ones.
2) We have used another addon called "DOCUMENT JUGGLER". You can see what it does at [url removed, login to view] - practically give us the possibility to create a book inside a phpnuke. What we need is to make it more readable (a different graphic layout for making clear to the reader he is reading a book) because we want to use the phpnuke system for:
putting free books on the internet giving at the same time the possibility to add articles and to have interactivity with the readers, at the same time search engine friendly.
Even if the description is long, we think that for an expert programmer realizing all this will be very fast (we have already checked the difficulties ourselves). Our initial bid of 100$ is for this first part (1+2). We will be happy if we will find the same person able to do this and after follow the "installation" part.
3) After realizing this project, we will put many phpnuke (20 or more) on the internet each one contaning a free book. We need somebody able to install them, fill them (dividing the material we give you) and making everytime the necessary graphic adjustment. Our offer for this kind of installation will between 6-10 $ for site. It is necessary a basic knowledge of english for dividing the books in smaller parts.