Almost all emails originating from our website to MEMBERS with Hotmail email addresses go to their HOTMAIL Bulk/Junk folders and in some cases OUTLOOK's Bulk/Junk folders.
Our emails are sent via our Web Host's server and initiated by PHP scripts on email forms on our website.
They are **NOT BULK** mail but legitimate emails to individual members.
I am looking for someone who has had experience dealing with the problem of **HOTMAIL DIRECTING LEGITIMATE EMAIL FROM WEBSITES TO MEMBERS BULK/JUNK MAIL FOLDER**.
We have already done much tweaking, with only limited success.
**Please reply ONLY IF you**:
(1) Have **experience working around HOTMAIL'S filters** to ensure legitimate emails are directed to USERS INBOX.
(2) You have **SUCCESSFULLY RESOLVED THESE ISSUES IN THE PAST**
(3) Your experience involves emails sent by a email server not under your direct control (ie: That of your Web Site Hosting Company)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web Server Email