I am looking for a developer to build a comments section for WordPress as a plugin. The basis of this plugin is very similar to the IntenseDebate or DISQUS plugin where it will take over the form, and look and feel of the comments section. However, it is NOT simply a theme change.
Blog owners can download the plugin and activate it but in order for the publisher to use the plugin, they must sign up for an account on my Publishers sign-up site. Which I already have ready with a database. Once they have an account with me, they can go into the WordPress Admin settings page for the plugin and log in. Once they log in, then our custom comments form section will take over the existing one.
The comment form and complete section layout and look and feel has already been designed and coded using html/css and it will be provided to you.
After the publisher logs in, there should be a settings page in WordPress Admin for the publisher to select the size (width) of their comments section. The comments section will still leverage the default WordPress comments moderation, our servers will not store the comments.
Readers of the blog can comment as a Guest, comment using Facebook or Twitter, or they can login with their user account on my Users system, which I also have set up and ready with a registration page and database.
I am looking for someone with the following if possible
- Has WordPress plugin development experience with a portfolio to show
- Proficient in PHP/MySQL
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Have experience in integrating Facebook or Twitter tools and plugins
- Be able to build with scalability in mind (many users)
- Can perform testing on various platforms and browsers prior to delivery
- Be accessible and responsive on e-mails, chat or Skype
- English proficiency, as there will be lots of detailed written instructions and documentation
I have complete specs ready, if this sounds like something you can do then I can provide that for you and feel free to ask me any questions is something is unclear.
Thank you very much.