Expense allocation to Budget lines:
I thought about that, and right now you have a specific let’s say main material expense in the scheduled budget for a specific component.
Let’s add the component select dropdown list in the expense page (new module that you created.)
Right now you have project title in the dropdown and the text fields for expense data.
If you remember from the beginning I had this option – to select component inside the project when making expense assignment (so now after analyzing I realized that we need to select component).
Now as a whole picture of a component inside the schedule – you have materials. Let’s numerate them where we have the listing
Brushes 10USD 1.1.1
Glass 200USD 1.1.2
And let’s store that info in the table of main material of component.
For the newly entered expense make a field in DB Table where we know for which project this is, for which component.
Then, when making expense allocation you can bring up the names of all expenses for the component joined with their Budget Line (Brushes 1.1.1). After that let’s take the ID and Budget Line Number to the Table of this expense.
1. Add all values to expenses in the component listing (now we have only Title and Price and Currency). Bring up capacity, price per item and so on (only not actual price and actual currency)
2. On the project create page add the following shortcuts:
a. Add client (so user doesn’t have to leave the page of creating the project)
b. Now we have only project dead-line date field. Add start date too. And please attach a calendar select thing (for ex. You have calendar icon and by click calendar opents and user select date. Find calendar that navigates through months and years) Add a check that finish date wasn’t before start date.
3. Add option of Project info editing/update on the page of Managing the project, so user can edit info of every field except Budget.
4. Remove field of adding Image for Serving Company and Client (don’t delete just disable). Let’s keep it, now they don’t want it but in case they need it we’ll charge them for activating it (suddenly income for you  )
5. Add checking of Data entries (for example, now I can have 2 or more USD currencies in database, or the same persons in managers). We should have duplicate info in DB.
6. On the page of project details, in the left side block bring up the info
a. Project Title
b. Project Description (we don’t have it yet)
c. Project Components (we don’t have it yet)
d. Start – Finish dates
f. Project Budget
g. Project Manager
i. Place (City)
j. Default currency and budget
k. Exchange rates
7. In the Project Manager - add the currency and field for salary. Make 2 radio buttons – Fixed Salary and Generated (if fixed is clicked user can add currency and salary, if Generated is selected – lest hide this fields)
8. After signing in – get project listing page. When I visited the project page, the login forms are at [url removed, login to view] as far as I could understand from the browser link. And after signing in I got [url removed, login to view] link. So that look wired for me.. I guess login should be at [url removed, login to view] and first page of system should be at index.php. in this case you can dynamically redirect user (if he’s authorized) directly from [url removed, login to view] page (that is currently empty) to the projectList.php. in case they want to see smth else on the front page you can change just the link.
P.S. create a file or translations – I mean every word that comes up in software pages should have a file of word definitions, I mean such thing for ex. In php file I have HELLO_WORLD text echo.
And somewhere I have a php file where I have that HELLO_WORLD = Hello World and on from browser view I have Hello World. I hope I described what is required. You just create 1 example and I’ll do the rest.
So for now this is all what I’d like you to do.
Next step is – when you do these corrections, I’ll send you new requests that will b