NOTE: This is an extremely easy and simple project for a programmer who knows what he/she is doing.
I want a small email form created in flash so that the final flash .swf object will have 3 elements
Name: [fill in]
I want the form to be able to send the name and email to an email address I specify that will subscribe the person to an autoresponder (I'm using AutoResponse Plus).
The files used must be able to be hosted remotely - in other words, I will host all the forms I create using what you give me on one server, but will have the flash object called from many different web servers. The only thing that can be placed on the remote server is the html code to the flash object on my server (linux or Windows, I have access to both).
When the form button gets pushed, it needs to have a little confirmation message that comes up... I would like to control this so I can change it as I use it for different things.
Ideally, I'd like a little generator, or application that takes the necessary information from me, including:
1. target email address
2. web address of site where the flash object is hosted along with any scripts necessary to make it run
3. a way to provide the thank you message for subscribing - this could be a gif or jpg, or, if it's text, I need to be able to format or provide formatted text.
4. click a button and the files get created and all I do is just put the object code on the remote site
I can provide a visual example of how I want this to basically function upon request.
My fall-back position is this: I have a VERY limited knowledge of Flash, but I can sort of use the "Swish" program. If you can set up something for me in Swish with VERY good instructions to that I can make the forms myself once I have a template from you, that's fine too. But, if this is the route you offer, understand that you will have to provide instructions that a 6th grader could understand.
I would really prefer a simple generator.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).