The following is a list of functions that are to be included in the ShopForYou web site system.
* Site visitors (users) can register on the website by filling in all the appropriate details into a form.
* Registered users can add relations - new members that are related to the user somehow, and which the member will be shopping for. (Parent, Sibling, Friend, Child…)
* Relations cannot login to the system
* Registered users can place orders for themselves and their relations.
* Orders are just forms that the user fills out, which is then emailed to the admin (no shopping cart required)
* Orders will be emailed to admin and a confirmation email will be sent to user when an order is placed.
* Users can browse current catalogues in reverse chronological order. Users can choose to browse catalogues by “Retailer??, “Type?? etc
* Admin can send bulk newsletters via email to specific member groups within the system (decided by values in their member details ??" ie. Accept newsletter).
* Admin can add new catalogues, as either a PDF document or a link to the retailers web site.
* * Catalogues have expiry dates and will not be shown after this time.
* Admin can delete catalogues.
* When a catalogue is added, Admin can choose to send a notice to members that a new catalogue has been added to the system.
* Admin must login before they can access the admin section.
* Admin must be able to view list of members, and see member information.
More details in Other Files
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Apache, PHP, MySQL. To be compatible with IE, Firefox, Netscape