web site conversion to mambo from PHP/Flash
Today we run a flash/php based website. This needs to be converted into a MAMBO website, with templates that match the current design/colours/logo's etc.
Flash will NOT be used in the new design. (at least not as main page) But colours and style must be maintained.
The new Mambo website must have (as the old one does)
1. A product catalogue with prices
2. A description of the business
3. A customized member sign on as it has today.
4. A "Send newsletter" function with mail templates
6. all std. Mambo features latest version.
1. Forum Software implemented with same login as mambo.
2. All current members created as mambo users with auto generated passwords that can be e-mailed to them.
3. Mambo must be Search engine friendly ([url removed, login to view])
4. Mambo must generate a google sitemap xml file
5. Multiple templates for e-mail (ability to create different templates and choose between them when sending out newsletters)
6. Automatically tag URL's in sent mail with "urchin" tags to track response.
current website <[url removed, login to view]>
The current site source code is available in fx. zip format. The databases are not provided, apart from User DB available, which is available as CSV file. The new site will be located on a different server.
We will provide full details about the server upon acceptance. The server has full php/mambo/mysql support.
1) Complete and fully-functional working website in usable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).