We are a Property Management Company with about 5-6 properties each having 15-20 rental units. We are looking for a website design quote broken down by the following features
- Static Website about 15-10 pages
- Content Management for all site pages and managing Property Listings with ability to change availability for rental units at each property.
- Tenant Application Form
- Contact Us Form
- Property Showing Scheduling: A visitor should be able to see all current show times available on an online calendar, submit a show request form for an available slot. It then gets approved by our internal staff and calendar is updated.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Tenants should be able to submit an online form for Maintenance requests.
- Backend System: Internal staff should be able access all the Applications, Contact Us requests, Manage Property Showing and view all Maintenance requests.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP.NET with SQL Server backend. Preferably done in C# but VB.NET offers welcome.