Hi - I am after someone to implement on my server,
1)a login box to access secure areas of web site
2)customers will be required to subscribe / pay through paypal, for access to the site.
3)login box should detect if they are already subscribed
4)I have already set up the paypal accounts, that will redirect customers to any site that you will require or send their email address to a program for the following
5)generating a password and username that will then be sent to the customers email.
6)Customers username and password need to be stored in mySQL on the server, with an expiration date.
7)as expiration date approaches, customers are sent an email, reminding them of expiration
8) all information is refreshed as customer is billed recurringly or exits out of subscription
9)Three (3) Paypal order buttons are to be created / used for order process, each has a respective product and subscription period. The order buttons will be for the following:
(a) product 1 - with 1 month subscription
(b) product 2 - with 1 month subscription
(c) product 3 - with 3 months subscription
10) All subscriptions will give access to the same members area.
Any further information / or for clarification on this project please send me a message.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
linux server, mySQL
compatible with browers IE, and netscape