Attached is an existing install application written in Visual Studio 7.0 (2002)
I need some simple modifications made to it:
1) Create or make sure the following directory is created c:\temp\eu\temp\
2) add attached folder to the project.
3) change the executable for this project to be [url removed, login to view]
4) change the paths in /updater/[url removed, login to view] to reflect where /netorders/[url removed, login to view] is located.
5) [url removed, login to view] must run whenever the machine boots
6) [url removed, login to view] must start right after install
7) change application icon to what is the zipfile
Once you provide me with a first working draft I will supply you with the final version of the files to be included.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] Ver 2002 (7.0)
IMPORTANT the install MUST be in in Ver 2002