I tried this once before. I paid for a program, but now am not liking how it
works anymore. I want a program to work on my windows machine that can search
such a database as [url removed, login to view] or whatever, and create a list of addresses so I
can bulk mail postcard advertisements for my small pc repair and
networking business. I would like information pulled up by city & state (state
will "always" be Texas, so that can be built in).
1) I want it to have a box where I paste in last names (one per line), city,
and a search/start button.
2) It should have a box where my info goes for top left corner on postcard.
3) Postcards are 5.50 x 4.25. When I hit "print" it should automatically
print my info in top left corner and then their address (one per card) where it
belongs in the center.
4) I need a box where I paste in my bulk rate postal information and it prints
at top right of card.
I am going to attach an html page that shows what I am pretty much looking
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Home
Sufficient Mem and CPU