I'm looking for someone to post to forums and finish writing an article that we start about our sites below and submit it to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and other article sites, that will talk about our new Keyword Cleaner - at [[url removed, login to view]]
We want your bid to include:
1. Revising our 2 articles and posting them to article sites in related categories.
2. Posting comments on forums related to keywords, keyword research, directory generator, traffic equalizer, niche monster and other sites.
3. Suggesting ways to promote our two sites and doing what you suggest.
We also have another service at [[url removed, login to view]] - which will provide what Google Adsense ads that will appear on someone's site by either keywords on their site or by their URL domain name.
And at [[url removed, login to view]] - we have made a GREAT Keyword Tool that combines the Overture Keyword Bid tool and Search Count tool in order for people to pick hot keywords and topics to advertise via Pay Per Click Advertising.
We will pick the most effective method suggested to us. If we like 2 or 3 people's plans, then we will pick one for this bid, and submit private bids to those bidders!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).