I need an .html web page generating software created. Here is what the program should do:
I will insert a list of keywords from a text file into the program.
1. The program will then create custom webpages based on the keyword. It will gather related content from a few places, in this order.
- [[url removed, login to view]]. You'll search on the keyword. If you can find an article, you'll insert that article into the KeywordTemplate
- If you can't find an article, you'll use an RSS feed from some LARGE news website and you'll search for related news stories based
on the keyword.
- If you can't find a match there, you'll go to [url removed, login to view] and enter the keyword
- If you still can't find a match, you'll go to MSN and enter the keyword and then grab the content from the first search result.
2. Once you have added the content to the [url removed, login to view] file, you'll go to [[url removed, login to view]] and will exchange many of the
"common words" so that you completely change the look of the article, yet keep the main overall theme of the article AND you won't
replace the keyword within the article, of course.
The program will create these pages based on 2 template files that I will also input into the program.
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
I've attached both template file examples, as well as the textfile, AND the sample pages that would have been generated.
Also, I've attached more in depth specs on the project. I'm very easy to contact and know exactly what I want... I had a previous coder that disappeared on me, so I really want ONLY serious bidders this time. I'm looking for someone with much experience that would eventually become a longterm coder for future projects.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).