I have 4 coded demo prototypes that implement collision detection. I need someone that can read C++ and know which functions to "copy and paste" and be able to manipulate the code for my use. 90% of the code is already there....so I just need someone who can read higher lever code than I can.
Things we need to be able to do:
* Use the terrain mesh as a rigid body
* Find the terrain y for an x,z (we do this by a raycast down from really high at work)
* Find if an object is already at the y for an x,z (again, you can do this by a raycast if you chose to implement it that way)
* Sphere rigid bodies for marbles
* Box or Sphere rigid bodies for coins and the goal (don't care which)
* Marbles roll on the terrain
* Add rotational velocity/acceleration to move marble
* Marbles collide and bounce off each other (you'll need to guestimate their physical properties, as well as those of the terrain
* Need a collision callback when the player hits a coin, so we know which coin to remove and to add a coin to the player's total (marbles otherwise go through coins)
* Need a collision callback when the player hits the goal, so we know to go to the next level
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Visual C++ .Net (2003)
Might need [url removed, login to view] and MS SDK in order to run the demos...but I'm not sure. Could probably view the code and understand it.
I tried zipping the demos...but it was about 15MB. Just let me know and I'll send them to you 1 at a time to ease data transmission.
Let me know if you can help...