I need to create and promote c++ website(for begiiners) on the net.
I already create content managment system modified tikiwiki.
(you could easily add new categories, articles and files online)
domain also registred.
We have 2 stages.
1. Creating content
You must fill main sections of website by links
1) Source code. (al least 300 links 30 catgories)
2) Tutorials/lectures direct links to sources(al least 200 links 30 catgories)
3) Resources (c++ directories )(al least 30 links 5 catgories)
Answers to common questions from forums and news groups.
I'll send catgories to winner.
Optional (not required but greatly )
Write short c++ tutorial.
2. Promote project on the web.
Add to common directories.
Add links to link pages and exchange by links with another projects.
(I need 600- 1000 visitors per day and live forums sections)
Not bulk trafik from blind links or generated by proxy.
I've only 196$ for this project. But i'll work together with you.
I'm ready split this project to parts.
How i'll select winning bid.
1. Low Bid amounr
2. Cheap internet access. And a lot of free time.
3. Student studing C++ or teacher.
This is project for fun's of C++ not for money seekers. (I wish add your name as the name of author of website ) You could post your resume on website. Copyright belong to me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).