I would like to create a simple 1 click voting function for Joomla like that found at [url removed, login to view] . And the content with the top number of votes could appear on the front of the site. I have done up a preview layout for your understanding of the concept. Currently, I'm using a popular directory system - AlphaContent to display my content in a directory list like Zorpia's.
Just a summary:
1) I would like to add a 1-click vote button on the right side of each news content on which people could click to vote with a choice for only registered members can vote.
2) I would like to create another image on top of the news content that displays the content source logo (eg. Yahoo's logo) in addition to a 80x80 pixel graphic on the left side of the content list.
3) I would like a display a list of the top voted news content on the right of the website, appearing on every pages.
4) The system might or might not be integrated with Alphacontent component, but the content must be displayed in a directory format like [url removed, login to view]
5) The vote button could change colour if the votes are above a certain stipulated number, like the one found at Zorpia.