Write a asp.net page in c# that will do the following in these steps:
* Step 1: Take the data copy/paste from a website, parse it into individual items and place into a grid (Step 2) [Example attached: [login to view URL]] -- a \"key\" (integer) will also be asked for so that it can group Step 4.
* Step 2: Display the grid of all the items and columns item name, quantity, ped amount as a float value, and the option to edit or delete each of those rows in the grid. It will look at a table called ExcludeList in an azure database and if the item name matches an item in the ExcludeList, it will auto-ignore/delete those rows. Ignored and deleted rows should be greyed out or italicized to indicate those will be skipped.
--- If you cannot setup your own azure database, you can stub the look up of ExcludeList with an array to match against and I can hook it up to the azure database later and populate that array to get the desired feature.
* Step 3: Will display the grid above with all the actions performed with out ability to delete/edit so that it can be finalized. Will also contain the sum of the amount at the bottom in bold so that it can match with my expectations.
* Step 4: All items - itemname, quantity, amount will be inserted into a table called HuntingSession with the key set in Step 1. The wizard will complete at this time.
UI Theme to be used: [login to view URL]
** Use Wizard with Progress
Copy of the theme will be provided (FOR ONLY THIS USE) so that you can write the appropriate code and I can merge your work with my master dashboard.
Please use your own version of azure or SQL. If this not possible, I will ATTEMPT to get you a development database in Azure.
* Timelines will be expected to be met. If you are going to post a competitive bid, be sure you can meet it.
* Spam proposals will be auto-ignored. The proposal should contain something meaningful about the project details to ensure it is being read.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $210 for this job
I do not have the Azure Database. You have to manage me one. I can do this job perfectly. though I have not azure I have sql in my pc Thank You Golam Rabbi