We are a SaaS-based solutions company running on AWS that is developing an analytics dashboard for our customers using AWS Quicksight as the data visualization product.
We are hiring a SQL developer/ business intelligence expert to play a pivotal role in helping prepare SQL data, design reporting structure/data visualizations and publish dashboards for our internal team’s use as well as our end customer’s use. This person will collaborate with the operations and infrastructure team to review, test, and release dashboards showing real-time and historical information about our solution’s performance. Each customer will receive a personalized view of their company's performance on the solution.
The hired developer will be responsible for the following activities:
• Collect reporting requirements from business stakeholders
• Understand business requirements and develop AWS Quicksight solutions.
• Understand AWS logical model and visualization capabilities and build appropriate dashboards.
• Engage with developers to create or design 3rd party extracts that feed visualizations where needed.
• Conduct UX sessions, translate end user business requirements into intuitive, visually effective user interfaces for dashboards, analytics and reporting.
• Create mockups/wireframes for business sign-off before development.
• Experience in all aspects of development including, but not limited to, developing meaningful and efficient dashboards, analytics, reporting, visualizations, unit testing, integration testing and production support.
• At least 3 years’ experience and expertise developing SQL based reporting solutions.
• Familiarity with ETL Frameworks, AWS infrastructure, and Devops CI/CD standards.
• User Interface and visual design skills
• Strong experience with business intelligence concepts and patterns
• Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and building star schemas
• Experience with waterfall and agile projects a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment.
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong documentation and communication skills
75 freelancers are bidding on average $2359 for this job
Hi chris0020, I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details. Our latest Vue projects are: [login to view URL], app.frontliners.ai. Best regards, Chu
Hello. I have 10+ years of experience in PHP, Python and Vue.js and work as a fulltime freelancer. I can share some demos if you are interested. Thanks, Helmot
Hello. I can help you for Laravel+Vue.js data visualization. [login to view URL] It was built with Laravel+Vue.js. I have being developed many websites for 6 years by now. I am waiting for your responding. Thanks.