TS APP for Music and Lectures/Talks:
Quoting is in stages: Milestone #1 and 2, and then milestones for each set of features following that, eg:
Milestone 1: Account system, ability to listen to lectures/talks
Milestone 2: Subscription and Payment system (what are best systems to use, safe and cost effective –paypal, eway, etc)
Milestone 3: Advanced player capabilities, video capabilities, analytics etc.
Milestone 4: Online Shop for purchasing music albums
Milestone 5: Online Shop for purchasing music albums
We want to have features like:
• As a user you can register for the TS app service on your desktop or mobile device
• As a user, if you forget your password, you can go through the process of a "forgotten password" feature to get your password reset
• As a user, once logged in with your email/password you can access a list of audio lectures made available to you by an Admin
• As a user, you can browse or search the list of audio lectures
• As a user, you can click on a lecture and see details about the lecture before pressing play
• As a user you can press play on a lecture and have the lecture stream (on your computer or on your mobile device (through a browser, chrome, safari etc.)
• As a user you can fast forward or rewind, have a favorites lists and pause to start another day or time at the same spot.
• Note: Music CD's can be downloaded and purchased but not lectures, they will only be streaming.
Advanced features for stage 5:
• As an Admin you can login to the TS app and see a list of users that have registered and "approve" or "not approve" them for the TS app service
• As an Admin you can add audio lectures to the TS app and have them published to the users or set to unpublished (hidden) from users
• We would like to be able to change prices or images or text
• Customers history and personal info as well as what they have listened to
VERY IMPORTANT! Need your advice on technology platform implementation. Native app vs. Responsive webdesign vs. Hybrid app.
PS! We want to be able to submit this app to the App stores (Google Play & Android App Store)