We have been working on this project for about two months now, we have accomplished stated objective with devices like esp32 and a raspberry pi 3b. We have controlled the device using a raspberry pi application, which takes touch inputs as well using official raspberry pi 3 touch screen and Amazon Alexa.
Now we need to use an Android application to do control the relays. That is: Switching On/Off, logging in as a user and configuring the device.
If you are bidding on this project, the following is JD:
1) Make an android application which can be configured with raspberry pi w
2) Switch On/Off the relay connected to the raspberry using the android application
3) login to the application, login data is to be saved in a database on aws
4) UI is not priority, a workable UI is all that is needed, this is only for prototyping a theory
5) Sample code will be provided to you for reference and develop a complete understanding
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹13370 for this job
hello sir, I am a developer and have expertise on embedded as well as Android development. i can complete your project. I have experience in working on with raspberry pi too