I need a proof-of-concept piece of code of sample quality - just good enough to show that this idea can work. It needs to run on Android phones and do the following:
- Start the camera in video mode and show the live video on the screen.
- Watch for any blocks of text in the video image.
- When text is seen, draw a box around it in the video image
- Even as the camera moves, maintain the box accurately around the text
- Draw the box within 3 seconds of the text first appearing in the field of view
- Handle at least 10 simultaneous blocks of text
- Keep the boxes aligned on the text with less than 0.5 seconds lag after camera motion
It is not needed to perform full OCR on the text. It is enough just to recognize that part of the image is a block of text.
It is ok to use open-source AR or OCR libraries to assist in this project.
- Installable .apk file
- Full source code
- Build instructions
15 freelancers are bidding on average $314 for this job
I have many years experience in android application development. I can do this job and deliver before time:) Thanks! Relevant Skills and Experience Android- 5 year experience Proposed Milestones $250 USD - app
Hi! My name is Igor, I have strong experience with Android and Java for 3+ years, I can do it for you Can we discuss details? Relevant Skills and Experience Android, Java Proposed Milestones $122 USD - Final payment