Please, continue reading only if you have experience in development of SIRI (SIRI-Kit) and are proven developer for Object C. Furthermore we expect understanding of container-based apps like Cordova is compiling. Please, do not place any offer without ALL of that skills because we will ignore it!
Prosper Intelligence has developed its own APP called POCKETSIZE ENTERPRISE (PSE) which includes many reporting features coming from AINTUITION, a cloud based application. Some technical information:
AINTUTION: This application developed in PHP using MySQL as database on Centos. AINTUITION has the capability to consolidate large amount of data and copies once per day this data GraphQL database. Based on upfront setup AINTUITION is sending messages to PSE.
PSE: This is a hybrid application compiled with Cordova to insure the support for Android and iPhone. The main reason for having a container-based application is to avoid efforts in separate development for iOS and Android. PSE includes an assistant (chatbot) called DANA. The main function DANA is to provide information upon request of the user. DANA pulls data our of GraphQL via node.js. DANA can be asked in written form by typing to her or asking her verbally.
General Issues to be solved
Our 1st goal is to eliminate some weak spots of PSE with DANA:
1. PSE with DANA has not the market penetration as SIRI has.
2. PSE with DANA is using a plug-in which is not able to eliminate ambient noises from speech of user.
3. PSE with DANA has no capability to be waked by call like SIRI. DANA has to be awaked for function by pressing the wake-up button.
Our 2nd goal is to use big advantages of PSE with DANA:
1. PSE with DANA have important business data about the client’s enterprise.
2. PSE with DANA has important messages for the user.
Short term goals to be achieved
The following functions have to be developed by you within our environment. You will be assisted by our developers who will provide you direct access to our development environment via TeamViewer. Please keep in mind possible time difference between our and your location. We have time zone UTC+2h. Here are the tasks to be completed:
1. SIRI should be able to start PSE by verbal request from user ‘SIRI, start Pocketsize Enterprise’
2. SIRI should respond verbally when PSE login screen is ready ‘Pocketsize Enterprise is ready for login’. For that you need to catch readiness alert from container.
3. SIRI should be able to login in PSE by verbal request from user ‘SIRI, login with USER XXX and PASS XXX. You need to send verbal ID and PASS into text to container and commit twice.
4. SIRI should respond verbally when PSE is up and running saying ‘Pocketsize Enterprise is ready for use’. For that that you need to catch the readiness alert from container.
5. SIRI should be able to start DANA by verbal request from user ‘SIRI, call DANA’
6. SIRI should respond verbally when DANA is available ‘Hi, DANA’
7. SIRI should invoke DANA to respond with ‘Hi, SIRI – Hi, User XXX – how can I help you’
8. SIRI should pass verbal commands of user into text form to DANA like follows:
a. User give command to SIRI: ‘SIRI, ask DANA how is Enterprise Status’
b. SIRI will pass written command into the PSE/DANA container ‘SIRI, ask DANA how is Enterprise Status’
c. DANA will respond with the request information in verbal form.
9. SIRI should be able to deactivate DANA upon request from the user by verbal command ‘SIRI, deactivate DANA’
10. SIRI should respond verbally when DANA is deactivated ‘DANA is offline’
11. SIRI should also to be able to log-off from PSE upon request from the user by verbal command ‘SIRI, log me off from Pocketsize-Enterprise’
12. SIRI should respond verbally when user is logged-off by saying ‘Pocketsize-Enterprise is shutdown’