Need some APIs integrated to already made application using Ionic version 1. 80% API is implemented and you have to the rest of 20%. Please see the document attached. Go to [login to view URL] and check.
I will give you login details once you send me your proposals.
task: $50 budget
22 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
Hello , How are you ? I am a right person for your project . If you want perfect result , please contact to me . I can make you happy with my work. Let me know . I am always ready for you . Thank you .
Hi, Im an IONIC Expert, Im sure I can help you with your project. The API implementation should not be a problem, so I think we can finish the project easily. Hope to work with you.