Looking to develop a Java application that simulates the game X&O's
XOX game = new XOX(Boolean goFirst);
As the name suggests, creating a XOX object should spawn a window that allows the user to play a game of XOX. The Boolean input argument indicates whether the user goes first. If true, the user goes first. If false, the computer goes first.
2. You may use any combination of Swing components and graphics to draw the game and the Xs and Os. You have creative freedom here. Represent and visualize X, O, and the game board in any way you like.
3. You will use a MouseListener. When the user left-clicks on a square, it should draw an ‘O’. The user is always ‘O’s. The ‘O’ should appear centered in the tile – not just naively where the user clicks. If the user clicks in a square already filled, nothing should happen. Likewise, if the user clicks outside the game board entirely, nothing happens.
4. After the user clicks, the game should wait 0.5 seconds before making the computer’s move. I’m not expecting you to implement any complex AI. The simplest way to handle the computer’s move is to simply pick a random square from those remaining and set it to ‘X’.
5. If the user wins (gets three ‘O’s in a row), the background color of the game should turn green. If the computer wins, the background should turn red. If the game is a draw, the background should turn yellow. In any case, the game is now over. Proceed to 6).
6. When the game ends, an “Exit” button should appear, allowing the user to exit the game when clicked. The window should close.
Must be completed by 11/11/2018 @ 2:00pm eastern time
5 freelancers are bidding on average $49 for this job
I have done this kind of project in past if you want i can able to show you that as well. Holding 2+ years of experience on java so I am sure to make this done. hoping to see you soon