My name is William Deng and I am required to fix our company's app.
Rundown of our App project and what we require:
We are in a Niche Market and only have around 100 customers in our base, we are unlikely or not looking to profit off of our customers on app. The aim of the app is mostly designed for user experience and not exactly growing of user base. Our users are occasionally in areas without good signal so we want the app to function offline for them.
Our competitors are Australian Construction Projects. Please download on Android or IoS for an inspection of both Apps. I have listed some of the problems we have with our app and what we can learn from our competitor’s app.
At the moment their app is more simplistic and easier to use than our app and have separated their products in different categories with written and video installation guides.
The current issues we want to address to improve our app and be more competitive than our competitors:
Overall Issues for improvement:
- Fixing the appearance of the app/increase user experience.
- Improve the app use without lags or bugs.
Specific Issues for improvement:
- Checklist function/installation guide for customers in photographic (video would be extra) and written form. Specifically the checklist; we would like a tick or cross function instead of swiping yes/no on the current app.
- Products sorted into different categories instead of a long list.
- Guardrail radius tool/Flare tool etc. to be under the one heading of calculators
Currently we are only looking for local Sydney Developers.