This app is for a yoga school to get feedback from students about how much they like a class and for students to know what time the next activity on that hall will start.
• The app will work interconnected with Google Calendar.
• School staff should be able to input an URL to the app with the Google Calendar to use (iCalendar)
• App read the next activity (event in Google Calendar) that is going to take place and display it “Next activity on this hall will be <name of activity>, starting at <time the activity starts>.
o As shown in “next activity” picture
• Once the activity is “on progress”, the screen should change to: “<name of activity> class is on progress. Next activity on this hall will <name of activity> at <time of activity>.
• Once the current activity has finished and for the next 15 minutes the app will request feedback to the students about the activity that has finished (as shown in “feedback” picture)
o Feedback should be saved in a Google Sheet with this format (name of activity, date, time of activity and rate from 1 to 5)
o After the 15 minutes have passed the system will return to: “next activity” picture
• Once there are no more activities on the calendar for the current day the system should notify this (as shown in “No more activities” picture)
• We are looking for an all done solution but we will provide graphics for the Minions.
• Developer should also provide support on how to install app on our IPad.
• Developer should also provide a solution to switch off the ipad after a certain time of the day and back on after a certain time of the next day.
• Currently we only have 1 ipad but the app should be able to run in multiple Ipads.
• Developer should provide support on how to install a screensaver on the IPad.
• Please mention my name (Ishi) on your project description so I see you have read it.
• This App should operate on full screen.