This is a very interesting application to develop and the first in a chain of several such apps to be developed for the overall project.
1. You will be required to sign an Intellectual Property Agreement upon Award
2. Upon successful and satisfactory completion there are opportunities for many more projects for you in related areas.
3. You must be committed to deliver on time, please don't overcommit. We expect you to be available for live chats during our working hours (PST) for discussions, demos, testing [login to view URL] after hours are possible to be more flexible with your timezone.
4. you will be provided with a downloadable SDK for the wearable device, which runs on Android 6.0. The SDK provides libraries for all the AR related functions in the project.
5. We cannot provide the device to you. For testing we will need your code and transfer it to the device on our end for testing and troubleshooting purposes
6. Specific details of the device will be disclosed upon AWARD only
7. Project will be delivered on two milestones as indicated in the attachment and funds will be released accordingly through Freelancer
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS - PHASE 1
1. Please review the attached image for a workflow of what you are expected to develop by way of an Android app that would be embedded on the wearable device.
2. The basic steps are
a) Scan a barcode on a product (SDK of the wearable device provides barcode reader library that must be invoked by the app)
b) Invoke a REST API (this will be provided to you) with that barcode. The API provides a JSON response from a MySQL database with an array containing the product tasklist.
c) Accept that JSON response and using the libraries provided in the SDK, display the tasklist in the same sequence as in the response on the display of the wearable
d) Use the SDK provided libraries to detect hand gestures (on device) and voice commands to step through the tasklist one by one in sequence. The display must show the current step the user in working on with a highlighted background
e) Wait for a specific hand gesture (on device) for the user to indicate a SUBMIT. The SDK provides the library to sense such a gesture.
f) when this gesture is received, the app needs to made a second REST API call (will be provided to you) to submit the results to the backend MySQL database.
g) Initialize everything on the app for a new session.
3. To be very clear, your development needs to be focused only on the app. The MySQL and REST API from the MySQL database will not be required for you to be developed
16 freelancers are bidding on average $825 for this job
soy una persona emprendedora con mucho talento me caracterizo una persona polifuncional ya que puedo hacer muchas cosas y las que hago las puedo hacer muy bien soy joven yestoy preparado para comenzar a trabajar