I am looking to build a proof-of-concept mobile app, Android & iOS, to present to one of my clients. As this is POC, the whole app will work on dummy data, with a pre-defined workflow & story, mocking real life experience.
In summary, it will have;
- Non-production quality UI & UX, a smooth color scheme
-3 pre-defined credentials for logging in
- Login section
- Profile which will consist of email, password, wallet with his cards etc.
- Shop locator, we can use Google Maps for now perhaps? Unsure.
- Shopping Cart, where user can add/remove/edit items they shop for
- Payment / checkout mock up
- Shopping history
I am unsure of the budget for now, especially that it's a POC.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi i can work for Android & iOS POC app for in-store shopping i am expert at ,Android,iPhone,Mobile App Development So send me Private message at PMB so we can discuss more about it Thanks