Page 1: New entry creation - multiple fields for users to key in data / use scanner for barcode and QR / take pictures.
Page 2: Users can view multiple entries which are sorted. Users can choose from a dropdown to sort by date/category. Users can choose to edit/delete the entries with a swipe. At top of page, search bar available to search all entries by typing in or scanner for QR/barcode. Sync button to allow for user to refresh database on his phone.
Page 3 (Login page): Users are able to login to google to allow integration of their own Google drive to store their entries (data into Google sheets and Google folders for pictures)
Page 4 (Settings page): Users are able to customise (a) name of field (b) type of field - user type into field / QR and barcode reader / photo (c) number of fields (d) option for always immediate upload using 4G/wifi, or, batch upload to google drive when wifi available
- I require native applications for both android and iOS
- Essentially, the user will store his own data into his own google drive - a new line for each new entry in google sheets, with a link to the photos stored in a separate folder in google drive per new entry
- The data that phones will store locally includes all entry types except photos. Only the last accessed 20 photos will be cached on the app. The rest will be pulled from google drive when user requires it.
-Push notification for app owner (me) to give notifications
- I will need help with publishing app onto android and iOS store
- Please supply to me the code developed - xcode and android studio versions
27 freelancers are bidding on average $645 for this job
Hi, Dear How are you? I have a sufficient experience with mobile game and App, Website, Mac OS X application,.... If you work with me in future, you will never regret. I will do my best for you. Best Regards