I will need an Android mobile app for a company called AAA Transport Logistics using Mobile and Data Applications. The system is going to be used for supporting transport and logistics companies to implement their own ideas for haulage, truck routing or aviation projects. The app will consist of the following:
• Each driver will have a login. (One person to login at a time but many different accounts can be made on the app. Driver should be able to insert all details such as Full Name, Date of Birth, Insert Picture, Home Address, Email and Contact Number).
• Driver should have a checklist page which will allow him to check each part of the truck such as tyres, wipers, battery, engine oil etc. This should be done at the start and end of each shift. This check is obligatory.
• Also, the app should have a page where the driver can record any damage made to the truck.
• The app should detect the driver’s movement, so he is filling out the checklist twice daily properly and not just filling it out without checking. (Should have some sort of sensor to do this).
• Drivers location will be monitored always with a map and a little truck symbol to represent exactly where the driver is (GPS/Phone location needs to be switched on always and will be tracked with this).
• The app should have a page where the driver sets reminder for himself to take a break after four hours. So, for this they will be a page where the driver puts in a time when he starts his/hers shift and then will automatically set an alarm for four hours for the driver to take a break.
Should be a portal at the top of each page where the other pages can be accessed.