I’m just in the process of transitioning from my current career as an IT programme manager back to my previous career of Business Consultant and Executive Coach. I want to develop a website and online business which markets and sells my ideas, products, workshops and coaching services.
This phase of the project is to establish a brand identity and a visual look and feel that includes the below:
(At this stage I do NOT want a website designed - this will be the next phase once the brand identity/visual look and feel is done)
* Visual language
- colour palette
- photography/illustration style
- any relevant iconography and additional graphic elements.
* A design/PowerPoint template including front slide using the newly created brand style
* A design/MS-Word template including front/back cover for an A4 workbook using the newly created brand style
* Video/Blog/Podcast profiles and headers
* Business card
Please note: The visual look and feel must establish a consistent brand and credibility across multiple social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Medium and LinkedIn.
What I’d like from you:
1. An understanding of how you would approach helping me with the above. For example, how would you approach the visual planning? Develop the mood board?
2. Whether or not you think I have missed anything that would make my brand identity/website/social media presence better and which should be added into the brief?
3. Clarity on what it would cost for your help and support to make it happen - I'm open to discussion on this.
(I'd also like you to be clear on what is included in your pricing and what's not)
Can you please also provide links to at least three references where you have done a similar project in the last 18 months?